WMN is a Publication of
Lesbian Art and Poetry
❄ Holiday Special ❄
One copy of WMN issue 2 “Show me what you got” with one of of our custom made hankies for $30. In the US order before December 15* to guarantee delivery before Christmas.
For another $2 to get it wrapped and we’ll send directly to your sweetie and loved ones with a personalized note.
*For Asia, Australia, NZ, Canada, Caribbean, Europe, Mexico and Middle east the deadline is Dec 7. For Africa, Central & South America the deadline is Nov 30th
- 100% cotton
- Available in 18 cruising-ready colors
- 14×14 in
- Silk screen printed in Brooklyn
- 100% cotton
- Gradient silk screen, printed in Brooklyn
- Set-in ribbed neckband
- Double needle stitching detail
- Tear-away tag
- available in XS-XXL
News and Features
- Artist Talk: Pheonix Lindsey-HallJeanette Spicer: Everyone can hear me? Perfect. Thank you so much everyone for coming. Um, so for those that don’t know, which I think out of this group, everyone does know and we do have some […]
- Lola FlashArtist Talk full video coming soon! More about Lola Flash: Preview(opens in a new tab) Lola Flash uses photography to challenge stereotypes and offer new ways of seeing that transcend and interrogate gender, sexual, and racial […]
- Two Poems
by Karen PoppyWhen It’s a Woman On July 2, 2020, the FBI arrested Jeffrey Epstein’s best friend and confidante Ghislaine Maxwell on federal charges, including transporting a minor for the purposes of criminal sexual activity and conspiring to […]
- Everpress holiday
collection 2020WMN have been invited to participate in the Everpress’ first ever Holiday Collection 2020. Designed by WMN co-editor Florencia Alvarado inspired by The shell as a lesbian icon and 80s punk zine aesthetic. Everpress supports independent […]
- Black Lesbian ArchivesAn interview with Krü Maekdo Storytelling archivist and founder of the Black Lesbian Archives Krü Maekdo sat down with wmn editor Sara Duell to talk about the importance of home, ownership of your own stories, grassroots […]
- Collaboration in the time of COVIDText by Katherine Bernard Images by Lily Olsen Covid 1-9 Answers. Hot? We don’t need these extra blankets in March. Weak? You didn’t eat much last night. Tired? This virus that we definitely do not have […]
- “Moon Pebbles”
by Stace BrandtYou don’t feel the need for language to be strangled like I do. You let it be poetry, fall as it will. When words come out of your mouth it feels like dancing. I wouldn’t let […]
- Show Me What You Got
Book LaunchSave the date We are thrilled to announce an outdoor launch at Mcgolrick Park on Thursday, Sept 17th from 4-8 EST for our second issue, Show Me What You Got! Come picnic and grab a drink […]
About WMM’s two first issues
WMN is a publication of art and poetry which showcases work by underrepresented lesbian groups.
The first issue “Seasons of a Dyke” features work by lesbians living in rural areas and cities with a population of 800,000 and less in the US.
The second issue “Show Me What You Got” presents art and poetry by older generation dykes. Both issues are available now!
Keep in touch with WMN
Read more about the WMN mission and the founders Venezuelan artist Florencia Alvarado, Swedish designer Sara Duell, and American photographer Jeanette Spicer here.
To keep up with the latest from WMN sign up to the newsletter below, and follow WMN on Instagram and Facebook. Feel free to shoot us an email if you have any questions or if you are interested in contributing your work or writing to our forthcoming website feature.