WMN is a Publication of
Lesbian Art and Poetry
Issue Three | Spring 2021
Lesbians who identify as disabled and/or are living with a physical, sensory, cognitive, or chronic illness. Read more about the issue
$20 (exl. shipping)
Issue Two | Summer 2020
Older Generation Dyke Artists and Poets
Read more about the issue
$20 (exl. shipping)
Black T-shirt with silk-screened print in two colors.
- 100% cotton
- Available in 18 cruising-ready colors
- 14×14 in
- Silk screen printed in Brooklyn
News and Features
- Other Girls Like MeBy Stephanie Davies In her 2020 memoir, OTHER GIRLS LIKE ME (Bedazzled Ink) Stephanie Davies tells of her coming of age in a small village in England, her anti-apartheid activism as a teenager, and her growing […]
- WMN Zine Issue. No 3 LaunchThank you all who made it out to Staten Island to celebrate with us at the historic lesbian landmark Alice Austen house who hosted our Launch at their idyllic space with a spectacular view.
by Sara Youngblood GregoryElaine Scarry writes, for the person in pain, so incontestably and unnegotiably present is it, that ‘having pain’ may come to be thought of as the most vibrant example of what it is to ‘have certainty,’ while […]
- Archival Rites:
The Hanky CodeA history of the hanky code and an appeal to PunkFemSub@aol.com by Brooke Palmieri of CAMP BOOKS I want to trace histories of desire, its textures and forms, the way it has manifested amidst the moving […]
- Taking Space LaunchMay 16th, 2021 at 1 pm EST We are thrilled to announce WMN’s third launch for Issue Number 3, Taking Space, will take place on Sunday, May 16th, 2021 at 1 pm EST at the historical […]
- wmn zine Interview
x ALL THINGS LGBTThe Interview Show: Editors/Publishers of WMN Zine interviewed by Anne Charles for the Vermont cable show ALL THINGS LGBT.
- Passion / La Pasión
by Gisela Kozak RoveroTr. María José Giménez and Anna Rosenwong. We walk away from love like from a plane crash —Cristina Peri-Rossi Convinced and conquered, wet and eager, I watch you sleep after walking through the door of this […]
- Artist Talk: Pheonix Lindsey-HallPhoenix Lindsey-Hall is a Brooklyn-based mixed media artist. Lindsey-Hall holds a MFA in Photography from Parsons The New School of Design in 2012 and a BFA in Photography from Savannah College of Art in 2004. She […]
About WMM’s two first issues
WMN is a publication of art and poetry which showcases work by underrepresented lesbian groups.
The first issue “Seasons of a Dyke” features work by lesbians living in rural areas and cities with a population of 800,000 and less in the US.
The second issue “Show Me What You Got” presents art and poetry by older generation dykes. Both issues are available now!
Keep in touch with WMN
Read more about the WMN mission and the founder’s Venezuelan artist Florencia Alvarado, Swedish designer Sara Duell, and American photographer Jeanette Spicer here.
To keep up with the latest from WMN sign up to the newsletter below, and follow WMN on Instagram and Facebook. Feel free to shoot us an email if you have any questions or if you are interested in contributing your work or writing to our website feature.