- Everpress holiday
collection 2020WMN have been invited to participate in the Everpress’ first ever Holiday Collection 2020. Designed by WMN co-editor Florencia Alvarado inspired […]
- Black Lesbian ArchivesAn interview with Krü Maekdo Storytelling archivist and founder of the Black Lesbian Archives Krü Maekdo sat down with wmn editor […]
- Collaboration in the time of COVIDText by Katherine Bernard <br/> Images by Lily Olsen Covid 1-9 Answers. Hot? We don’t need these extra blankets in March. […]
- “Moon Pebbles”
by Stace BrandtYou don’t feel the need for language to be strangled like I do. You let it be poetry, fall as it […]
- Show Me What You Got
Book LaunchSave the date We are thrilled to announce an outdoor launch at Mcgolrick Park on Thursday, Sept 17th from 4-8 EST […]
- Andrea Lhotská(Illustrator) Interview Andrea Lhotská is a Czechoslovakian artist and printmaker whose work centres around lesbian and particularly butch lesbian identity. Their […]
- Phoenix Lindsey-HallArtist Talk August 13th, 6 pm EST Join WMN for an artist talk with artist Phoenix Lindsey-Hall (She/Them). This evening will […]
- Lesbian Invisibility
in Art HistoryAn interview with art historian Ksenia M. Soboleva In late may 2020 Soboleva sat down with in WMN co-editor Sara Duell […]
- Addresses Project:
Wanda AcostaThis portrait is from Addresses Project, a mixed-media series by Gwen Shockey and Riya Lerner featuring lesbian and queer women who have dedicated […]
- Addresses Project:
Sharee NashThis portrait is from Addresses Project, a mixed-media series by Gwen Shockey and Riya Lerner featuring lesbian and queer women who have dedicated […]
- Moving on
from GraceHila Amit’s moving short story about love and grief recounts a woman’s relationship with her girlfriend’s mother after her sudden death, and the memories of the daughter and partner that they have lost.
- Lesbian filmmaker
Megan RossmanFilm maker and director Megan Rossman and WMN co-editor Jeanette Spicer chat about older generation dykes, photography, film making and the […]
- Zoom chat with the EditorsOn Saturday May 16th, 2020 the WMN editors organized an open discussion with a Q&A over zoom to talk about the […]
Collaborate with us
This section of our site includes a variation and combination of images, videos, and written interviews with current and past contributors, as well as other lesbian identified folks. We are open to collaborative duos or groups, or to collaborate together with you. The content does not need to be lesbian themed or oriented, but we ask that artists and contributors identify as dyke/lesbian. WMN will feature each artist(s) via social media and the post will remain on the site permanently.
This area of the site will act as an archive and place of resource/education, resistance and hope. If you or anyone you know has art, poetry/writing, or history to contribute to WMN please let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please note that visual imagery can cross all mediums, but must replicate well online. We also ask that written submissions are not longer than one full page.