- Other Girls Like MeBy Stephanie Davies In her 2020 memoir, OTHER GIRLS LIKE ME (Bedazzled Ink) Stephanie Davies tells of her coming of age […]
- WMN Zine Issue. No 3 LaunchThank you all who made it out to Staten Island to celebrate with us at the historic lesbian landmark Alice Austen […]
by Sara Youngblood GregoryElaine Scarry writes, for the person in pain, so incontestably and unnegotiably present is it, that ‘having pain’ may come to be […]
- Archival Rites:
The Hanky CodeA history of the hanky code and an appeal to PunkFemSub@aol.com by Brooke Palmieri of CAMP BOOKS I want to trace […]
- Taking Space LaunchMay 16th, 2021 at 1 pm EST We are thrilled to announce WMN’s third launch for Issue Number 3, Taking Space, […]
- wmn zine Interview
x ALL THINGS LGBTThe Interview Show: Editors/Publishers of WMN Zine interviewed by Anne Charles for the Vermont cable show ALL THINGS LGBT.
- Passion / La Pasión
by Gisela Kozak RoveroTr. María José Giménez and Anna Rosenwong. We walk away from love like from a plane crash —Cristina Peri-Rossi Convinced and […]
- Artist Talk: Pheonix Lindsey-HallPhoenix Lindsey-Hall is a Brooklyn-based mixed media artist. Lindsey-Hall holds a MFA in Photography from Parsons The New School of Design […]
- Lola Flash Artist Talk(Full video & Text transcription) Jeanette: we’re gonna just get started in terms of introductions. So, hi everyone. Thank you so […]
- Two Poems
by Karen PoppyWhen It’s a Woman On July 2, 2020, the FBI arrested Jeffrey Epstein’s best friend and confidante Ghislaine Maxwell on federal […]
- Everpress holiday
collection 2020WMN have been invited to participate in the Everpress’ first ever Holiday Collection 2020. Designed by WMN co-editor Florencia Alvarado inspired […]
- Black Lesbian ArchivesAn interview with Krü Maekdo Storytelling archivist and founder of the Black Lesbian Archives Krü Maekdo sat down with wmn editor […]
- Collaboration in the time of COVIDText by Katherine Bernard Images by Lily Olsen Covid 1-9 Answers. Hot? We don’t need these extra blankets in March. Weak? […]
- “Moon Pebbles”
by Stace BrandtYou don’t feel the need for language to be strangled like I do. You let it be poetry, fall as it […]
- Show Me What You Got
Book LaunchSave the date We are thrilled to announce an outdoor launch at Mcgolrick Park on Thursday, Sept 17th from 4-8 EST […]
Collaborate with us
This section of our site includes a variation and combination of images, videos, and written interviews with current and past contributors, as well as other lesbian identified folks. We are open to collaborative duos or groups, or to collaborate together with you. The content does not need to be lesbian themed or oriented, but we ask that artists and contributors identify as dyke/lesbian. WMN will feature each artist(s) via social media and the post will remain on the site permanently.
This area of the site will act as an archive and place of resource/education, resistance and hope. If you or anyone you know has art, poetry/writing, or history to contribute to WMN please let us know at: email@example.com!
Please note that visual imagery can cross all mediums, but must replicate well online. We also ask that written submissions are not longer than one full page.